Healthcare Agency Roundtable 2023: Artificial intelligence for the foreseeable future
- The Healthcare Agency Roundtable 2023 discussed the impact of artificial intelligence (AI) on the healthcare industry.
- Experts highlighted the potential of AI in improving operational efficiency, personalizing customer experiences, and optimizing marketing strategies.
- However, they also emphasized the need for responsible use, regulatory adherence, and human review of AI-generated content.
Generative AI and regulatory changes to shape APAC financial services in 2024: Mambu report
- Mambu’s 2024 Partner Predictions report forecasts generative AI and regulatory changes as key trends shaping the Asia Pacific financial services sector.
- The report, featuring insights from 30 experts, also highlights digital transformation, payments, mortgages, embedded finance, and big tech as significant trends.
- The report suggests generative AI could enhance customer experience and productivity, while regulatory changes could impact digital banking licenses and cross-border payments.
Generative AI to be driving force in air travel: SITA trends report
- A report by SITA reveals that 97% of airlines plan to develop generative AI, with a focus on biometric-enabled digital identity technologies, touchless solutions, and single token systems.
- The report identifies 12 megatrends set to shape the travel industry by 2033, including digital travel, sustainability, and privacy.
News companies prepare for the lasting changes generative AI brings
- News companies are preparing for the impact of generative AI, with chat predicted to replace search, according to a recent INMA webinar.
- The technology could improve workflows, personalise content and provide article narration. However, the rapid pace of AI development, limited talent pool and high costs pose challenges.
- Experts recommend careful, intentional investment in AI, with clear objectives and cost modelling.
How generative AI is put to work in business applications
- Generative AI (genAI) is increasingly being used in business applications, from automating customer support to creating content.
- However, challenges such as potential misuse, job automation fears, and the technology’s “black box” nature need addressing.
- Despite these, experts believe genAI will augment human roles and significantly impact various industries, including entertainment and legal professionss.