Customer Success Manager
UK or US based
Do you want the thrill of working in a fast-paced, high-tech startup with exciting growth plans?
Are you seeking a collaborative environment where you can make a real difference to customers and colleagues alike?
Do you want to be part of a technology focussed team, creatively building the next big thing?
As a Customer Success Manager at AMPLYFI, you will work with new and existing customers to maximise the value they get from AMPLYFI’s software and services, and drive revenue growth. You will have ample opportunity to expand your role in a choice of directions as the company grows.
- Engage customers to understand their business issues, and position AMPLYFI’s solutions
- Assess customers’ potential, develop and implement short and medium term account plans to realise this potential
- Gain access to the appropriate decision-makers, and manage evaluation processes in order to pursue business opportunities through to a successful conclusion
- Present and demonstrate AMPLYFI products
- On-board and train customers to accelerate their adoption of AMPLYFI’s products
- Gather customer requirements and feed them into Product and Engineering teams, acting as the “voice of the customer / market”
- Prospect for new business opportunities
- Attain annual revenue targets
- Collaborate with colleagues from across our business – together we are more than the sum of our parts
- You have a bachelor’s degree and 1 – 3 years of professional work experience in a customer-facing role (account management, sales, consulting, customer success etc.)
- You have demonstrably excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are creative, and detail-oriented
- You have a bias towards action
It’s a bonus if:
- You have had responsibility for a defined sales territory with annual personal revenue targets
- You have experience managing an opportunity pipeline in a CRM (e.g. Salesforce)
AMPLYFI is a high-tech, fast-paced company that provides business intelligence solutions to customers large and small. We pride ourselves on our team-spirit, honesty, integrity and thoughtfulness in our actions. We adopt a collaborative approach with customers and colleagues. We communicate clearly and frequently. We are humble, diligent, organised and hard-working in the pursuit of our goals. We value the success of our customers, and of our own business. We are changing the world, and we’re looking for the very best talent to come on this incredible journey with us.
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary + options package
- 28 days paid annual leave + 8 days public holiday (UK)/ Generous PTO (US)
- Hybrid working between home and offices in London, Reading, and Cardiff
- Pension with NEST (UK) / 401k Scheme (US)
AMPLYFI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. If you don’t quite match everything above but you feel you can succeed in this role then we encourage your application and look forward to hearing from you.