Do you want the thrill of working in a fast-paced, high-tech startup with exciting growth plans?
Are you seeking a collaborative environment where you can make a real difference to customers and colleagues alike?
Do you want to be part of a technically focussed team, creatively building the next big thing?
As a Research Analyst in AMPLYFI’s Research Team you will become a power user of AMPLYFI’s product suite. You will create and deliver insightful analysis for customers, internal projects, and pre-sales activities. You will experience great variety in your work and have frequent opportunities to work across multiple industries, project sizes and technologies. You will have the chance to expand your role in a choice of directions as the company grows.
- Become a power user of AMPLYFI’s product suite (full training provided)
- Use search techniques to identify relevant web content for analysis
- Create visually appealing, and highly impactful insights based on the customer’s needs
- Present your research in both written and verbal formats for AMPLYFI customers and internal projects
- Prepare and present example research to support pre-sales activities
- Develop and document best practice within the AMPLYFI product suite
- Provide feedback to the Product Team on the research workflow, to influence AMPLYFI’s product roadmap
- Collaborate with colleagues from across our business – together we are more than the sum of our parts
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in analytical discipline
- You have experience conducting research and analysis in a commercial environment
- You have a passion for data analysis and visualisation, and can readily apply your skills to real-world data
- You have demonstrably excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are highly organised and productive, you are self-starting, and can manage your own workload to meet deadlines and exceed expectations
It’s a bonus if:
- You have a Master’s degree or PhD in analytical discipline
- You have worked in a customer-facing role
AMPLYFI is a high-tech, fast-paced company that provides business intelligence solutions to customers large and small. We pride ourselves on our team-spirit, honesty, integrity and thoughtfulness in our actions. We adopt a collaborative approach with customers and colleagues. We communicate clearly and frequently. We are humble, diligent, organised and hard-working in the pursuit of our goals. We value the success of our customers, and of our own business. We are changing the world, and we’re looking for the very best talent to come on this incredible journey with us.
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary + options package
- 28 days paid annual leave + 8 days public holiday
- Hybrid working between home and offices in London, Reading, and Cardiff
- Bonus scheme based on company performance
- Pension with NEST
AMPLYFI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. If you don’t quite match everything above but you feel you can succeed in this role then we encourage your application and look forward to hearing from you.